Simple, natural and texture-rich philosophy of life Upright cat climbing frame · Save space and save as much as possible · Satisfy the nature of cats and cats
Please measure the required size clearly, and note the height of the floor in the order. We do not accept reasons for replacement, return or refund due to inconsistent product sizes after shopping.
- Pine logs
- Wear-resistant and scratch-resistant
- Easy to assemble
- Large empty cabin cat litter
- safe load bearing
Please read the terms of service carefully before ordering any assembled product from the Pets Thing website.Natural Pine Diving Platform
It is carefully crafted from solid pine wood, which is natural and reassuring, ensuring that the cat climbing frame is durable.
Made of solid wood, moisture-resistant, waterproof and mildew-proof
Make full use of vertical space
Make full use of the vertical space, only need a small corner to create an indoor space, and the active space of the "big jungle" cat tree is not restricted.
Meet the various needs of cats
From the big jungle in the corner, various facilities meet the various needs of cats.
Thickened double-layer circular top plate, height adjustable screw height can be adjusted with the ceiling height
Product Parts and Dimensions
- Guardrail Observatory｜Single diameter: 30cm
Set up a tall platform to meet the habit of cats watching from afar
- Space cockpit｜Single diameter: 40cm
Bright cockpit, comfortable nap
- Plush hammock｜Single diameter: 40cm
Comfortable and soft, suitable for naps
- Thickened solid wood platform｜Single diameter: 40cm
- Solid wood composite board base (not easy to break)｜base size: 40 x 40cm
- Bold sisal column｜Diameter: 11cm
- Materials: solid wood board, solid wood composite board, sisal column (paper tube and PVC)
- Weight: 9kg
- Main body load: 10kg
- Due to the fact that the size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Made in China, or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions
- Fix the pillars and plates with screws in order from bottom to top and install them layer by layer.
- At the top, screw one end of the long screw into the top column, then place a circular wooden backing plate, put a metal washer into the screw nut.
- Then put in a screw nut, put in the metal spacer, put in the small wooden ring, put in the spring, and finally put in the wooden top plate.
- Adjust the length of the long screw rod up and down until the wooden top plate is tight against the ceiling, and then lock the screw nut.
- After installation, the order of the top parts (from top to bottom):
- wooden backing board
- Nut × 2
- screw strip