Pets Thing (hereinafter referred to as the company) will provide members with convenient and fast online shopping services and provide the latest information in accordance with these terms. Before using this service, please read the terms carefully, including the personal data (privacy) policy statement and online shopping instructions. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use this website. When you use this website (including browsing this website), you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of these terms.
1. Use of this website
1. This website can only be used for legal purposes in a legal way. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations regarding this website.
2. You must not violate or attempt to violate the security of this website, including but not limited to accessing information not intended for your use, logging into servers that you are not authorized to access, exploring, scanning or testing Vulnerabilities in the systems or networks used by the website, violations of security or authentication measures adopted by the website, and interference with other users' browsing or use of the website.
3. You may not misuse this website by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or any other malicious or technologically denial-of-service attack or distributed denial-of-service attack) against this website.
4. If you violate or infringe, or the company suspects that you have violated or violated or attempted to violate or violate any provision of the terms or any applicable laws and regulations, the company has the absolute right to expel you and prevent you from Browsing this website (including but not limited to blocking your Internet Protocol Address (IP Address)), without any notice and compensation to you.
5. If you violate or attempt to violate this clause 1, you will be subject to civil liability and may be subject to criminal liability, and the company will take legal action against you if it considers it necessary and appropriate. This includes, but is not limited to, reporting to relevant law enforcement agencies and disclosing your identity to them.
6. All product pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail for details.
2. Member personal information and account management
1. Before you use the online membership service, please register as an online member without paying any membership fee; after completing the registration, you can use Online membership services and participation in related activities provided by the company. If there is any change in the information provided, please update it immediately to protect your rights and interests.
2. You must provide correct personal information and communication information. If the company suspects that the information you provide is wrong or false, or intentionally uses other people's names, the company may refuse to register you as a member , also reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership immediately without compensation to you.
3. Please keep your e-mail address, account password, credit card information and personal information safe, and should not provide any such information to anyone to protect your information security. If you find that your information has been illegally used by others, you should notify the company immediately. If your information is obtained by hackers or your information is illegally used by others due to personal negligence in storage, the company will not bear any responsibility.
3. Website content changes
You agree that the company may adjust, change, modify or cancel all or part of these terms and related services at any time, and it will take effect immediately after the company's announcement, without separate individual Notice. In any case, the company will not be liable to you for the modification or cancellation of these terms and or related services, except for the unfinished supply responsibility.
4. Online shopping notices
For online shopping procedures and related terms, please refer to the "Terms of Service" and " "After-sales Terms", "Terms of Service" and "After-sales Terms" are an integral part of these terms.
V. Intellectual property rights
The company owns the copyright of the content contained in this website or is authorized to use the content contained in this website (including but not limited to part or all written text, video, sound effects, photos or other images). Unless you have the written permission of the company, you may not use, copy, reproduce, send, post, publish, reuse, republish, repost, change, store in the recovery system, create derivative works, upload, post, post or post Send, transmit through any form or channel, or distribute any content on this website for public or commercial purposes, or make any hyperlinks to this website by yourself. You may download materials from this website for your private use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on the materials.
6. Links to other websites
If this website provides links to other websites operated by our affiliates or any other third parties, such links are only for your convenience and should not be regarded as The Company endorses and approves the content of such websites in any form. If you visit such websites, you do so at your own risk and are subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the relevant websites. The Company disclaims any responsibility for the existence of such websites, and the content contained therein, and makes no representations, warranties or undertakings (whether express or implied) in this regard. The company will not be responsible for any loss, damage or other liability arising from your use of these websites. Any questions or comments about such websites should be directed to the operators and/or owners of such websites.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1 In view of the unpredictable technology and online environment, the company does not guarantee (whether express or implied) that the function, operation or connection ability of this website will be uninterrupted and error-free, and does not warrant that defects therein will be corrected, or that this site or the servers that make it available will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other harmful components. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the appropriate equipment to properly browse and use this website and to exclude anything that may damage your computer. The Company disclaims all liability for your use or inability to browse this website and/or for any matters related thereto.
2 This website and its contents are provided "as is" and at your own risk without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, the Company disclaims all warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) with respect to this website and the information contained therein.
3 The company will not be responsible for any natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, terrorist attacks, government intervention, embargoes, demonstrations, labor disputes, equipment failures (including but not limited to Internet system failures) ), or any cause beyond the reasonable control of the company, which directly or indirectly causes the company to bear any responsibility for its failure, delay and breach of the company's responsibilities and obligations.
4 Without violating the principle of Clause 7 and subject to applicable laws and regulations, the total liability of the company for all claims arising from your use of this website will be HK$100 upper limit.
You irrevocably and unconditionally agree to any claims, actions, demands, debts, expenses, Defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors, franchisees, licensors, licensors, other representatives and affiliates from losses, damages and other expenses Damaged
The company respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. For details, please refer to the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy Statement of this website. This statement is an integral part of these terms. [Please note that when you log in and register as a member, you will be deemed to agree to the use of the electronic address you provided by the company to promote the books, newspapers, stationery and audio-visual products sold by the company. If at any time you do not wish to receive promotional materials from our company, please send the relevant request by email to our email address [ ], and our company will arrange for you to cancel sending emails. ]
10. Entire agreement
These terms constitute the entire agreement between the company and you on the use of this website, and supersede all other communications (written or oral), discussions, letters and related subject matters. contract entered into.
Without the prior written permission of the company, you may not delegate or transfer any of your rights and responsibilities under this clause.
The Company’s failure or delay in exercising any right, power or correction under this clause does not constitute a relevant waiver, and any single or partial exercise of the same item will not prejudice this clause. The Company further exercises the same items or exercises any other rights, powers or remedies. Without limiting the foregoing, no waiver by us of your breach of any provision of these Terms shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same provision or any other provision of these Terms.
The provision of each provision contained in these Terms shall be enforced independently, and its validity shall not be affected by the invalidity of any other provision. If any provision of these Terms is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms will not be affected, and in lieu of such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, a One or more similar provisions that are legal, valid and enforceable in accordance with applicable laws are part of these terms.
14. Governing Laws and Dispute Resolution
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China (“Hong Kong Special Administrative Region”). You irrevocably agree that the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with any of these Terms or their breach, termination and invalidation.
If you have any inquiries about this website, please email to email@example.com or Whatsapp us. The Company will endeavor to respond to each of your inquiries as promptly as practicable, but the Company will not be responsible and/or liable for any delay in response or non-response.
Sixteen. Termination of service
You have the right to terminate the use of all services provided by the company at any time, and request to delete the personal information provided by the user. The company will receive the email/written notice within 30 days Within days, terminate the service and delete your personal information.
Seventeen, employee protection
We are committed to providing the best service in peace, but in order to protect the personal safety of our employees and maintain high-quality service, we will not contact any customer with foul language, personal attacks, bad attitude, unreasonable troubles, telephone harassment and other malicious behavior , we will immediately terminate the customer service and terminate the sales contract immediately, and the payment will not be refunded.
In case of any dispute, Pets Thing reserves the right of final decision.