Skip to content
Assembly/Installation Service of Fukid Products
Assembly/Installation Service Rules Terms of Service
Please read the terms of service carefully before ordering any assembled product from the Pets Thing website. These terms of service tell you how our installation partners will provide you with assembly services and assemble these products at the location of your choice.
Terms of Service
- If you place an order and pay for any assembly service on the Pets Thing website, you agree to these terms of service.
- Each item comes with assembly instructions and instructions in the box. If you need it, we are happy to provide assembly services at a reasonable fee. (See the appropriate product page for actual costs required for assembly services.)
- Assembly services are limited to the installation of components of Pets Thing items.
- Assembly service and delivery service will be arranged separately; after customer receives the product, please contact Pets Thing customer service department to make an appointment for assembly time. Your contact details will be provided to our installation partners who will contact you to confirm a date and time for the assembly service.
- The furniture wall service is controlled by Article 4 and Article 6 of the Environmental Protection Department's "Noise Control Regulations" or the building deed of mutual covenant. It can only be carried out from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on weekdays (Monday to Friday), Saturday and Sunday On red days such as public holidays, work is prohibited for the whole day. If you have any questions about the scheduled assembly schedule, please consult us before placing an order.
- The scheduled assembly time must be determined according to the current workload of the colleagues in the installation department. The longest scheduling time is 1-2 weeks. Please wait patiently for our reply when making an appointment. If you have any questions about the scheduled assembly schedule, please consult us before placing an order.
- If you do not purchase assembly service at the time of purchase, but you need to use assembly service after receiving the product, we will charge an additional $50 administrative fee on top of the basic assembly service charge.
You are responsible for ensuring that:
- Our installation partners have ample space to provide assembly services at the location of your choice.
- All relevant areas of your chosen location are clear of objects and the ground is level.
- There is sufficient space to transport the largest component of the unassembled product through the delivery point of your choice to the area where the assembled product will be installed;
- The assembly address must be the same as the shipping address where the product was purchased.
- Assemblers only provide assembly services, please contact Pets Thing Customer Service Department for teaching or usage questions/methods.
- If there is any delay, suspension or rescheduling due to actual conditions such as traffic, region, weather and other force majeure factors, the company will not be responsible for the delay or rescheduling regardless of whether the cause of the delay or rescheduling is within the control of the company.
- Ensuring that the assembled products ordered will pass through and be assembled in order into the room of your choice, that they are suitable for the space and that they can be transported through the doors, stairs and passages of the house, apartment or room, and that nothing else makes the ordered assembly service Problems that become complex or insoluble.
- After the order is confirmed, the related assembly service cannot be canceled and the payment for the installation service will not be refunded.
- The installation service is within one month from the date of receipt of the goods. If it is overdue for one month, it will be deemed that you voluntarily give up the installation service, and we have the right not to install it for the customer.
- Please ensure your contact details are correct so that we and our installation partners can contact you regarding your order, delivery and/or assembly services.
- Should the Assembled Product be delivered to you in any way damaged or missing, our installation partner will deliver and install a replacement for the Assembled Product on another date to be agreed between the parties.
- Some remote areas (such as Cheung Chau, Discovery Bay, etc.) require an additional fee of $100. If you have any questions about the assembly address, please contact us.
- Customers must carefully keep and protect other furniture, furniture, floors, walls, decorations and property, etc. The company will not be responsible for any damage caused during installation.
- If the service involves drilling wall installation, the customer should check and confirm whether there are wires, water pipes or gas pipes at the drilling site before drilling the wall. The company will not be responsible for any damage caused during installation.
- If the assembly service cannot be provided to you because the manufacturer is out of stock, the price is wrong, or there is a problem with the installation partner, we will notify you by email and the service will not proceed. If you have already paid for the assembly service, we will issue a full refund as soon as possible.
- Pets Thing reserves the right to interpret and amend the terms and conditions of this service. In case of any dispute, the company reserves the right of final decision.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist