4 stairs｜76 x 38 x 50cm
Foldable pet ladder is easy to install・foldable・durable
4-tiered ladder design・No pressure to climb up and down
Specially designed for puppies, senior dogs, dogs with fat body, short legs and unable to climb high.
Pet Stair Height Selection Guide
The following are the recommended heights for most dogs, you can refer to the purchase:
|Bed/sofa height||Recommended Stair Height||Suggested product page|
|Below 34cm||30cm high||Click to view|
|34-39cm||35cm high||Click to view|
|40-44cm||40cm high||Click to view|
|45-49cm||45cm high||Click to view|
|50-65cm||50cm high||Click to view|
Foldable and easy to store
It can be unlocked by pressing the safety buckle, which is easy to operate and saves space.
High load-bearing, no fear of fat dogs, giant dogs
Assist to climb up the window sill, the sofa has a net weight of 3.5kg and can bear a weight of 80kg without deformation.
slope tackle pets
Difficult to get on and off the multi-layer structure design, reducing the burden on the legs of pets climbing.
The 35° scientific bevel protects pets up and down, anti-slip fabric, soft and large particles, comfortable and anti-slip.
- PP material, non-toxic and odorless, healthy and comfortable material
- Foldable, press the safety buckle to unlock, saving floor space
- Bottom anti-slip pad, equipped with rubber anti-slip pad, safe and stable
- Take out the pet folding stairs and pull the support frame to the rear until the safety buckle at the back is fastened.
- Do not use brute force when putting it away, press the safety buckle with your thumb and force it down, and you can easily exit the buckle.
- Material: thickened ABS material
- Folded size: 80 x 38 x 14cm
- Expanded size: 76 x 38 x 50cm
- Bearing capacity: 80kg
- Weight: 3.5kg
- based on The size is all measured by hand, there may be slight errors, please refer to the actual product
- Made in China, or contain simplified Chinese packaging and instructions
Measure the height of the bed and sofa in advance before purchasing to prevent refunds due to height and size problems.