Organic and natural｜Safe for pets｜No harm to human pets｜Made in Italy, a household natural organic cleaner specially designed for pets. It has been tested by the Italian Dermatological Institute and has no harm to the skin.
Pine Easy Cleans Daily Hard Surface Concentrate, used to clean floors, floor tiles and hard surfaces, rich in delicate and long-lasting aroma of eucalyptus essential oil, can be diluted for 25 sprays of 500ml, does not harm the health of children and pets, Italian natural plant Made organically, it can be used with different scrubbers for better results.
Obtained the EU Eco-environmental Protection Mark, Hong Kong Standards and Testing Center (STC) safety certification, not tested on animals, made of all natural plants, 100% completely biodegradable; no chemical ingredients, no chlorhexidine, no alcohol, no Contains preservatives, does not contain allergens, and is safe when in contact with food. Passed the skin allergy test, it is harmless to infants, pregnant women, the elderly, animals, and the environment, so you can use it with peace of mind.Product parameters
- Suitable location: floors and hard surfaces, floor tiles, out of contact with food.
- Capacity: 750ml
- Taste: Delicate, long-lasting eucalyptus essential oil aroma
- Raw materials: Contains raw materials of plant origin (e.g. surfactants, solvents) from the processing of corn, potato, beetroot and coconut oil
- Features: Eucalyptus essential oil Pine daily cleaning hard surface concentrate is used to clean floors, floor tiles and hard surfaces. It can be used with different floor scrubbers for better results.
- CERTIFIED: Effectively tested in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, phosphate and nickel free (less than 0.01 ppm), dermatologically tested (human trials).
- How to use:
- When using for the first time or when deep cleaning is required, add the top portion (30ml) to 5 liters of water.
- For daily use, adding one serving (30ml) to 10 liters of water is sufficient.
- Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
Please store in a cool place below 30 degrees, away from heat sources and other fire sources, and keep the container tightly closed.
- Note: Do not use on calcareous surfaces (marble, etc.), Fukid Story is not responsible for any damage caused by improper use of the product. Security data is available upon request from you.
The use of raw materials of vegetable origin is completely biodegradable (surfactants contained in the product are biodegradable in accordance with Regulation 648/2004/EC).
- Origin: Italy
- All information is provided by the merchant, and the information and pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.
- Brand introduction: Zero Natural Force was born in 2015. Due to research and remarkable achievements, a group of Italian scientists broadened the scope of cleaning products by using renewable raw materials, using fermented different natural plants, and synthesizing different effective products. Cleaning solutions, in addition to fresh aroma, also meet the requirements of ECOLABEL and IFRA standards, becoming an indispensable cleaning element in life.