Organic and natural｜Safe for pets｜No harm to human pets｜Made in Italy, a household natural organic cleaner specially designed for pets. It has been tested by the Italian Dermatological Institute and has no harm to the skin.
Lactic ready-to-use disinfectant spray has been proven to effectively kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, including more than 10 types of coronavirus, influenza A virus (H1N1), influenza B virus (H3N2), drug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Candida, etc. The above common viruses and bacteria.
Obtained the EU Eco-environmental Protection Mark, Hong Kong Standards and Testing Center (STC) safety certification, not tested on animals, made of all natural plants, 100% completely biodegradable; no chemical ingredients, no chlorhexidine, no alcohol, no Contains preservatives, does not contain allergens, and is safe when in contact with food. Passed the skin allergy test, it is harmless to infants, pregnant women, the elderly, animals, and the environment, so you can use it with peace of mind.Product parameters
- Suitable location: Appliances and places in daily contact, such as doorknobs, handrails, tableware, furniture, rooms, toilets, especially baby toys and pet supplies.
- Capacity: 500ml
- Taste: Refreshing mint.
- Raw material: Plant origin Raw material: Lactic acid (EC 200-018-0)
- Features: Lactic's ready-to-use multi-functional disinfectant spray has passed the safety certification of the European Union and Hong Kong Standards and Testing Center (STC), and can effectively kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses including coronavirus. It has been certified as a medical food-grade sterilization product, which can be used on the surface of any object, especially children's toys and pet products, etc.; it is made of all-natural plant lactic acid, without any harmful chemical ingredients, which is safe for infants, pregnant women, the elderly, animals, and the environment. Harmless, safe to use.
- Certification: EU Fungicide Regulation Authorization Number: EU-0006622-0010, Bactericidal Efficacy: EN1276, EN1650, EN13697 and EN 14476 + A1 (varies by country/region), Hong Kong Standards and Testing Center (STC) Technical and Safety Standard Certification , No chemical composition, no phosphate and nickel (less than 0.01 ppm).
- How to use: No need to dilute, can be used at any time, spray on the surface to be disinfected, let the spray stay on the disinfected object for 5 minutes, if necessary, wipe with a rag.
- Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
Please store in a cool place below 30 degrees, away from heat sources and other fire sources, and keep the container tightly closed.
- Note: Do not use on calcareous surfaces (marble, etc.), Fukid Story is not responsible for any damage caused by improper use of the product. Security data is available upon request from you.
The use of raw materials of vegetable origin is completely biodegradable (surfactants contained in the product are biodegradable in accordance with Regulation 648/2004/EC).
- Origin: Italy
- All information is provided by the merchant, and the information and pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.
- Brand introduction: Zero Natural Force was born in 2015. Due to research and remarkable achievements, a group of Italian scientists broadened the scope of cleaning products by using renewable raw materials, using fermented different natural plants, and synthesizing different effective products. Cleaning solutions, in addition to fresh aroma, also meet the requirements of ECOLABEL and IFRA standards, becoming an indispensable cleaning element in life.