Organic and natural｜Safe for pets｜No harm to human pets｜Made in Italy, a household natural organic cleaner specially designed for pets. It has been tested by the Italian Dermatological Institute and has no harm to the skin.
Diamond is a multi-purpose furniture glass organic daily cleaning spray, rich in apple cider vinegar and natural flavor, not harmful to the health of children and pets, organically produced with Italian natural plants, saving you a lot of time and trouble for daily furniture glass cleaning.
Obtained the EU Eco-environmental Protection Mark, Hong Kong Standards and Testing Center (STC) safety certification, not tested on animals, made of all natural plants, 100% completely biodegradable; no chemical ingredients, no chlorhexidine, no alcohol, no Contains preservatives, does not contain allergens, and is safe when in contact with food. Passed the skin allergy test, it is harmless to infants, pregnant women, the elderly, animals, and the environment, so you can use it with peace of mind.Product parameters
- Suitable places: glass windows, mirrors, tabletops, doors, gates, TV screens, furniture
- Capacity: 750ml
- Flavor: Natural Apple Cider Vinegar
- Raw Materials: Contains organic raw materials from plants, from beetroot and coconut oil materials (eg surfactants, solutions).
- Features: Diamond has an anti-sinking formula, so it can protect the surface of furniture for a long time and effectively and can better maintain the durability of furniture.
- Certification: Effectively tested in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, including Allergen Free (Reg: 648/2004), Phosphate and Nickel Free (less than 0.01 ppm), Dermatologically Tested (Human Trial).
- How to use: Undiluted, ready to use, spray the product on the surface to be cleaned, wipe with a damp cloth or sponge, let it work and rinse.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
Please store in a cool place below 30 degrees, away from heat sources and other fire sources, and keep the container tightly closed.
- Note: Do not use on calcareous surfaces (marble, etc.), Fukid Story is not responsible for any damage caused by improper use of the product. Security data is available upon request from you.
The use of raw materials of vegetable origin is completely biodegradable (surfactants contained in the product are biodegradable in accordance with Regulation 648/2004/EC).
- Origin: Italy
- All information is provided by the merchant, and the information and pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.
- Brand introduction: Zero Natural Force was born in 2015. Due to research and remarkable achievements, a group of Italian scientists broadened the scope of cleaning products by using renewable raw materials, using fermented different natural plants, and synthesizing different effective products. Cleaning solutions, in addition to fresh aroma, also meet the requirements of ECOLABEL and IFRA standards, becoming an indispensable cleaning element in life.