Organic and natural｜Safe for pets｜No harm to human pets｜Made in Italy, a household natural organic cleaner specially designed for pets. It has been tested by the Italian Dermatological Institute and has no harm to the skin.
Descaler Plus is used to remove limestone residue from polished tiles, surfaces, faucets, stoneware, ceramics and dishwasher descaling. It can also be used for dishwasher descaling. Made organically with natural plants in Italy, it saves a lot on your bathroom tile surface time and trouble.
Obtained the EU Eco-environmental Protection Mark, Hong Kong Standards and Testing Center (STC) safety certification, not tested on animals, made of all natural plants, 100% completely biodegradable; no chemical ingredients, no chlorhexidine, no alcohol, no Contains preservatives, does not contain allergens, and is safe when in contact with food. Passed the skin allergy test, it is harmless to infants, pregnant women, the elderly, animals, and the environment, so you can use it with peace of mind.Product parameters
- Where it fits: For removing limestone residue from polished tiles, surfaces, faucets, stoneware, ceramics and dishwasher descaling, even better for dishwasher descaling.
- Capacity: 1000ml
- Taste: Colorless and odorless, absolutely organic.
- Raw materials: Contains organic raw materials of plant origin, from glucose, corn and potato materials (such as surfactants and acidic solutions).
- Features: Descaler Plus is used to remove limestone residue from polished tiles, surfaces, faucets, stoneware, ceramics and dishwasher descaling, even more for dishwasher descaling, derived from natural organic acids (citric and lactic) Dirt cleaner, made organically from Italian natural plants, saves you a lot of time and trouble on the surface of bathroom tiles.
- CERTIFIED: Effectively tested in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, phosphate and nickel free (less than 0.01 ppm), dermatologically tested (human trials).
- How to use: For daily cleaning, you can use a 1:1 dilution method; for deep cleaning, you can use it directly, and wipe it on the cleaning surface in circles to make it work. If dirt persists, use a higher dilution.
- Warning: The product is a flammable and volatile liquid, which may cause serious eye and skin irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
Please keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
Please store in a cool place below 30 degrees, away from heat sources and other fire sources, and keep the container tightly closed.
- Note: Do not use on calcareous surfaces (marble, etc.), Fukid Story is not responsible for any damage caused by improper use of the product. Security data is available upon request from you.
The use of raw materials of vegetable origin is completely biodegradable (surfactants contained in the product are biodegradable in accordance with Regulation 648/2004/EC).
- Origin: Italy
- All information is provided by the merchant, and the information and pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.
- Brand introduction: Zero Natural Force was born in 2015. Due to research and remarkable achievements, a group of Italian scientists broadened the scope of cleaning products by using renewable raw materials, using fermented different natural plants, and synthesizing different effective products. Cleaning solutions, in addition to fresh aroma, also meet the requirements of ECOLABEL and IFRA standards, becoming an indispensable cleaning element in life.