Organic and natural｜Safe for pets｜No harm to human pets｜Made in Italy, a household natural organic cleaner specially designed for pets. It has been tested by the Italian Dermatological Institute and has no harm to the skin.
Amber can easily clean daily grease and dirt in the kitchen. It is suitable for utensils/stoves that come into contact with food, such as cooking stoves, range hoods, exhaust fans, dishwashing dishes, marble, stainless steel, tiles, etc.; it can also be used before washing Treats oily stains on clothing.
Obtained the EU Eco-environmental Protection Mark, Hong Kong Standards and Testing Center (STC) safety certification, not tested on animals, made of all natural plants, 100% completely biodegradable; no chemical ingredients, no chlorhexidine, no alcohol, no Contains preservatives, does not contain allergens, and is safe when in contact with food. Passed the skin allergy test, it is harmless to infants, pregnant women, the elderly, animals, and the environment, so you can use it with peace of mind.Product parameters
- Suitable location: Tableware/stoves that come into contact with food, such as cooking stoves, range hoods, exhaust fans, dishwashing dishes, marble, stainless steel, ceramic tiles, etc.
- Capacity: 500ml
- Flavor: Natural Apple Cider Vinegar
- Raw Materials: Contains organic raw materials of plant origin, derived from corn (such as surfactants).
- Features: Amber can easily clean daily grease and dirt in the kitchen. It is suitable for utensils/stoves that come into contact with food, such as cooking stoves, range hoods, exhaust fans, dishwashing dishes, marble, stainless steel, ceramic tiles, etc.; it can also be used on Please deal with the oil stains on the clothes when washing.
- Certification: Effectively tested in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, including Allergen Free (Reg: 648/2004), Phosphate and Nickel Free (less than 0.01 ppm), Dermatologically Tested (Human Trial).
- How to use: Spray directly on the utensils/places that need to be degreased, let it stand for a while to work, and wipe it with a damp cloth.
The product can be used on tableware and stoves that come into contact with food.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If in eyes, rinse with plenty of water. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
Please store in a cool place below 30 degrees, away from heat sources and other fire sources, and keep the container tightly closed.
- Note: Do not use on calcareous surfaces (marble, etc.), Fukid Story is not responsible for any damage caused by improper use of the product. Security data is available upon request from you.
The use of raw materials of vegetable origin is completely biodegradable (surfactants contained in the product are biodegradable in accordance with Regulation 648/2004/EC).
- Origin: Italy
- All information is provided by the merchant, and the information and pictures are for reference only, and the actual product shall prevail.
- Brand introduction: Zero Natural Force was born in 2015. Due to research and remarkable achievements, a group of Italian scientists broadened the scope of cleaning products by using renewable raw materials, using fermented different natural plants, and synthesizing different effective products. Cleaning solutions, in addition to fresh aroma, also meet the requirements of ECOLABEL and IFRA standards, becoming an indispensable cleaning element in life.